Spring is definitely on it’s way. Here is a list of Reasons why you should be getting your Carpets Professionally cleaned. Make sure you book in early to beat the rush.
- Better air quality in your home
Proper cleaning of carpets helps remove dust, allergens, pollen, and pet hair that could be hiding in the fibres of your carpet. By eliminating these elements, you’re not only cleaning your carpet, but you’re also cleaning the air within your household.
- Removal of dust and particles that can trigger allergies
It’s allergy season, so there’s no better time to get rid of that dust that builds up in your carpet! Carpets act like filters and trap allergens. If the carpet is not cleaned correctly, the allergens can be disturbed and released into the air again.
- Eliminate dust mite infestations
90% of house dust is made up of our own skin that we shed every 3 days (a regular food supply for the dust mites and bacteria that breed in our carpets). Even if your carpet looks clean, dust and bacteria can still be settled between the fibres.
- Removal of bacteria and germs
Microscopic bacteria and germs can hide away in your carpet. When you have your carpets professionally cleaned, these systems penetrate deep into the fibres and lift out the dirt and many pollutants that we track into the house. These systems then bring the pollutants out of the household and dispose of them in the correct manner.
- Help prevent mold growth
By having your carpet professionally cleaned, it will remove most of the moisture, allowing carpets to dry fast and prevent mold growth. When a carpet is kept clean and dry, mold simply cannot grow on synthetic fibers.
- Restoration of color and texture of the carpet
Who doesn’t want their carpet to look brand new? Dirt particles hidden within the carpet act like sandpaper, breaking down the carpet fibres every time you walk on it. Eliminating the dirt particles will eliminate the breaking down of the carpet fibres, making them look clean and new.
- Removal of stains
Does your carpet have stubborn stains that just won’t come out? By having your carpets steam cleaned, it uses a hot water extraction method to get rid of those unwanted stains.
- Protection of one of your home’s majors investments
Your carpets cost you a lot of money, so why not keep them in prime condition? Dust and dirt particles have sharp edges that can cut carpet fibres, leaving them looking frayed and lifeless. Have your carpets professionally cleaned to prevent this type of damage and extend your carpet’s life.
You may think winter is a time when bugs and rodents are less abundant in your home, but things are not always as they seem. Pests such as Red Backs and other spiders, ants, cockroaches, termites, bed bugs, fleas, rats, mice and the like, may slow down a bit, but they don’t go away. In fact, they continue feeding, growing and multiplying, often in the warmth and comfort of our homes.
We’ve compiled 7 reasons to continue pest control efforts throughout the winter.
1. Pests living inside the walls of your home are not affected by the cold temperatures outdoors.
2. Termites, ants, cockroaches, earwigs, and many other insects can thrive indoors as the weather is always pleasant inside!
3. Roof cavities provide shelter to other insects such as wasps and spiders, as they try to escape the cold.
4. Rodents can find their way into your home if all entry points are not sealed off.
5. When we perform a meticulous inspection of your home, inside and out, we ensure that no pest related issues are present and identify any conditions that might increase the risk of future pest problems.
6. Inspecting and/or treating entry points like doors and windows provide lasting protection for your home for the emergence of pests in spring.
7. When we remove spider webs, egg cases, wasp nests, and dirt dauber nests, we prevent them from reemerging when the weather warms.
The Summer months are actually dirtier than the winter months due to airborne pollutants and debris. Pet hair, pollen, dust and other debris can cause extremely unhealthy indoor air quality, so when you shut the house up for the cold weather months, all that gets trapped in your carpet. Having a deep clean can boost indoor air quality and help ward off respiratory illnesses such as asthma that are caused by irritants in the indoor air.
The dry, winter air means your carpets will dry much quicker than in the summer or spring, meaning you can get back to using your rooms and enjoying your super clean carpet in no time!
Let’s face it: you’ll be spending more time indoors during the cold weather than you would during the outdoor months. Do yourself and your family a favour and enjoy your carpet to its fullest extent! Warm, clean, and comfortable.
Contact Pro Clean today to schedule an appointment and get a thorough deep cleaning for that carpet before the weather takes a turn for the worse!